New! Quantitation of CELL DEATH, kinetics of CELL DEATH, as well as Tests of Toxicity thanks to measurement of free DNA cfDNA; extension to blood plasma and monitoring of deseases and targeted therapies
Quantification of Cell Death and Cell Death kinetics thanks to a simple reagent, without needing any purification nor amplification, and without needing to sample nor damage the cells. This technology is based on our ability to measure with accuracy the cell-free DNA cfDNA inside any liquid, including blood plasma. Microvolumes of 0.2µl are enough, sensitivity is as low as 0.1ng/ml of cll-free DNA, resolution 30 died cells per milliliter of culture media or supernatant.
According to our exclusive concept of SUSTAINABLE SPECTROSCOPY, this new disruptive technology can be installed as option on any Xenius already installed, whatever its age. ouvelle technologie disruptive est installable en option sur tous les Xenius quel que soit leur âge. It enables in particular to achieve the cellular death quantitation without sampling cells, without requiring any extraction nor purification, in a few seconds thanks to a simple reagent.
This technology includes a specific instrument, with a specific software and a reagent:
- it enables to improve your cell culture costs and your yield; you won’t need any more to make duplicates or triplicates of your cell culture (with corresponding risks of errors)... with our tchnology, your cells don’t need any more to be sampled or damagd by reagents, 100% of them are available at the end
- the accuracy is excellent : the resolution is as low as 30 cell deaths per milliliter of media
- it generates a lot of information about toxicity studies of moleculas (intensity, maximum levelseffet seuil, paliers, temps de latence, etc...)
- for the first time, it is possible to achieve real kinetics of cellular death
- at the moment it’s a RUO (Research Use Only), but it enables to quantify the circulating cell-free DNA (ccfDNA) down to very low levels (0.1ng/ml), directly in blood plasma without purification, in cuvettes or in microplates, without previous preparation. It also enables to quantify the efficiency of targeted therapies, to follow up the evolution of pathologies and their treatments (cancers, infections, burns, inflammations, etc...).
All these possibilities are now easy to achieve without any need to sample cells and without killing or damaging them with a reagent. The analysis is obtained thanks to the accurate quantitation of the free DNA available inside the supernatant, which was released by the cells which died. The analysis just requires a microvolume of culture medium (0.2µl is enough), thanks to a simple reagent, and it can be easily robotized.
This technology being new, it is an opportunity for partner laboratories to make innovative publications.
Obviously it also enables to quantify DNA inside any kind of liquids, whatever could be the interferences (RNA, bilirubin, phenol red, etc...) without purification, thus making it easy to automate and robotize.
Great for all kind of applications where cellular death is at stake : labs involved in CELL CULTURE, in research as well as in production or quality control, and particularly PHARMACEUTICAL FIELD, COSMETICS, MANUFACTURE OF VACCINES, BIOTECHS, VETERINARY LAB, etc...
The instrument used for this technology is also able to measure Absorbance, Fluorescence, Luminescence and Anisotropy, in cuvettes and in microplates, with the highest performance for each technique, a multivalence which helps you to get and excellent return on investment.